Shows one of most RAL or BS powder coated colours available
An inexpensive general partition system suitable for offices and production areas.
Very flexible design possibilities to form many elevation styles
An executive style partition that achieves good sound reduction between areas
Showing the flexibility of this system. Sound reduction qualities and fire rating when used with suitable panelling or fire rated glass
Flex system fully safety glazed with integral venetian blinds
White industrial double skin steel partition installed in a high tech production area
Site flooring has been cleaned and now awaiting new suspended ceiling and lighting installation by IDM Southern Ltd
Small Call Centre created by IDM including decoration, ceiling, lighting and furniture
in Call Centre
* Autumn 2015 contract awarded to construct new offices and maintenance area for a Cambridge Science Park based 'hi tech' specialist manufacturer. IDM have worked for this particular client successfully for the past twenty five years.
* Summer 2015 installation of new security facility in Hertfordshire. This included sub-contracting out the construction of a brick built replacement building from the ground up. Refurbishment of an existing security facility along with fitting out reception desking/counter. Constructing a search room and new entrance following an extensive survey and recommendations regarding staff work flow.
* Early 2015 major renovations and new works for the Hertfordshire based depot of a worldwide major distribution company.
New staff facilities and alterations to existing facilities along with replacement windows and doors to the building to help achieve their green aspirations and reduce the carbon footprint of their offices.
* November/December 2014 carried out minor alterations for the head office in Ipswich of an East Anglian law firm. Constructed offices and altered existing.
* September 2014 - Officially written to and congratulated by one of our main clients for our separation of waste for recycling whilst working on their site.
* Summer 2014 - Large suspended ceiling fitted to a world renown electronics company in Essex.
* Spring 2014 - Alterations and additions to Suffolk offices of one of the world's largest shipping companies.
* Winter/Spring 2014 - Various alterations to premises for international distribution and shipping company based near St Albans in Hertfordshire, including suspended ceilings and partitioning along with new non slip coverings to their staff canteen.
* January 2014 - Awarded contract for a second large clean room using a double skin steel partition with bonded flush double glazed windows - location Suffolk
* October 2013 - Constructed new offices for a UK/Dutch company relocating their UK HQ within Bury St Edmund's area. Office partitioning and full structured cabling along with minor electrical alterations.
* August 2013 - Classroom refurbishment for educational establishment at two locations - Essex and South London.
* May through June 2013 - Major fit out for one of the world leaders in containerised shipping to their Felixstowe offices. Ceilings, partitions, electrical and air conditioning
* 2013 - Contracted by large German agricultural machinery manufacturer to supply and install partitioning and suspended ceilings both to their UK head office and also to regional depots throughout East Anglia
* October 2012 - IDM are awarded large clean room contract consisting of double glazed partitions and ceiling supported via beams. Size of area approaching 1200 square metres